I have benefited greatly from other educators posting their syllabuses, so here are a couple of mine. Feel free to use anything here!
- Technology and Culture, syllabus for Fall 2020
- Anthropology of Outer Space, syllabus for Spring 2019
- Final assignment is creating a culture museum of a Mars of the future.
- Previously taught at University of Virginia. Virginia, the UVA alumni magazine, wrote an article about the course.
- At UVA, I approached teaching STS to engineers in a variety of ways. Here's the last iteration, which I think worked well. The goal was for them to create a research proposal that would consider the non-technical aspects of a scientific or technical object/idea/system/etc. Syllabus
- Anthropological Perspectives of Science and Technology, Fall 2017.
- Problems in Science Studies, Spring 2019
- Development of the Discipline (for PhD candidates in sociocultural anthropology), Fall 2020.